Subject: Re: LightWave 4 4 Amiga
From: Vance Schowalter <[email-masked]>
To: John Gross <[email-masked]>
Cc: Milj/vSigmagledarna <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 00:24:43 -0600 (MDT)

Hi, John!

I had just read that Maxon C++ v3.x will be supporting the 060 shortly, 
as with Barfly. What are they programming LW in anyhow? In any case, 
there is 060 support coming. Oh, and SAS Institute is producing SAS/C for 
the Amiga once more, now that they know that the situation has been settled.

Also, Phase 5 is reportedly working on the next generation 060 card for 
the Amiga that shall be multi-processor. No details, but it's competitor 
that produces WarpEngine is working on a 4 CPU 68060/50mhz card. Either 
of these cards will likely be Pentium killers. They could do me nicely 
until we see the new RISC Amiga's. *8^) 

*******************************************
*    Vance Schowalter >>Image Master<<    *
*                                         *
* Internet: [email-masked] *
*                                         *
*     "Affable little snow creature."     *
*******************************************

--
Vance Schowalter <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]